Hello all, 

I'm Christina! I am a Jersey Shore living, 30-ish, Critical Care RN, Wife and most importantly Mommy of 3! I've been following many bloggers for quite some time and feel like I have a ton to say myself. I've been blogging intermittently over the past few years but nothing to write home about. I'm hoping to start this blog and keep up with it this time! Working full time and being a mommy is some tough stuff but I am always looking for ways to make the ride easier and more fun. I figured I would hop on here and share my experiences, what works what hasn't etc. for anyone who wants to listen! If you're listening then thank you in advance, you're awesome! If you blog let me know and I would love to follow you back!

Xoxo 
Christina

Comments

  1. Mn kids store is an online kids store to provide imported kids products ​at low prices. Offering cash on delivery in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment