EASTER BASKET GUIDE FOR TODDLERS

Easter is my favorite holiday and time of year.  I love the Easter egg hunts, the hats, the dresses, the pastel plaid dress shirts, the treats and most importantly the meaning behind it all, of course.  I do give my older kids a chocolate bunny, some peeps and some jelly beans, I mean you kind of have to indulge a little for the holidays.  Other than that I do cheddar bunnies, fruit snacks (older kids), baby food pouches, Gerber puffs, and teething cookies.  

As far Easter baskets go, in the past I've done a lot of themed baskets, sports themed, beach themed, dance themed.  For example,  I've done a beach towel, flip flops, bathing suit, beach toys, a beach barbie and so on, you get it.  

For this post I figured I'd just compile some cute baskets and some general fun Easter basket things. to try and make things easy.  All of these items here can be ordered right online because #momlife, from Target.  Just click the photo to link up to www.target.com.  They usually have free shipping on orders over $50 anyways so order from your couch when the babies are asleep sipping on some wine!

Happy Basket Shopping!

xoxo
Christina 















Comments