5 SPRING WREATHS FOR THE HOME

I'm going to keep saying this guys, I love SPRING.  I also love a good wreath.  A good wreath is a staple piece, it really draws the eye in and is just money well spent.  I have to refrain from putting one on every single door in my house haha.  Anyways, Spring decor goes up right after Valentine's Day in my house and can definitely hang for a few months if done correctly. I usually get my wreaths from Homegood, Target and Wayfair.  Here are a few of my favorite wreaths from Wayfair.  This post is not sponsored, I just love them.  Wayfair has free shipping and have a great return policy as well.  Click the links to shop!

Happy (almost) Spring, everyone!




Cotton Stem Wreath $42.99





Spring Tulip Wreath  $53.00 






Spring Berry Wreath $33.99








Luxurious Tulip Blossom Polysilk Wreath $49.99






Spring Greens Wreath $33.99










Comments