Nordstrom Rack Toddler Girl's Picks

I LOVE a good sale and that is pretty much the only way I'll shop for the most part.  I was just shopping for my own two girls figured I'd share with you all too. I'm sharing here some of my favorite picks from the Nordstrom Rack CLEARANCE spot.  All of the item's below are 40-70% off and there are tons and tons of winter PJ's, sweaters, and coats if you want to shop ahead or next winter.  Click the PHOTOS below to shop the sale.  Don't wait, quantities are limited!

Happy Shopping

xoxox 

Kate Spade NY Stripes Dress $44.00



 Iris & Ivy Floral Knit Dress $19.97 (60% off)


Terry Cloud Dress (Coral or Mint)  $16.00 (53% off)


 Pippa & Julie 3/4 Sleeve Blush/Ivory Dress $19.97


Tucker & Tate Jeggings $12.97


 Splendid Animal Print Dress $19.97

 Splendid Romper $26.00


 DOE a DEAR Bow Print Dress $21.70



Spring Sequin Appliqué Dress $22.70 

Pink & Gold Dot 2-Peice $16.97 (58% off)





Comments