Loving Lately

Jo Malone

SO, this is kind of a lie because I've been loving it for a few years.  A lot of people still don't know about this brand and the scents are so subtle but long lasting.  They aren't cheap but good perfume just isn't. Over the years I've mostly hated perfumes and at times couldn't even tolerate wearing them which is so weird, I know.  Roses by Jo Malone is my go to, I'm obsessed and may never try another scent.



IT Superhero Mascara

 THIS mascara, OMG.  Other bloggers had mentioned it over the past year and while I love IT cosmetics I was apprehensive to try a new mascara.  Well, I am glad I did.  This mascara is no joke.  If you don't want thick, long lashes it may be too much for you but I'm in and am amazed.  People have asked me if my lashes were real when I use this mascara soooo #goals.  You can get it at ULTA or on Amazon Prime,  

Currently only SALE, here is the link!



 Clarin's Double Serum

I wanted to put this in my upcoming skincare post but I really can't wait.  I've only been using this about two weeks and I'm in love.  I've heard so much about it from other women and honestly at 30 a lot of this "aging" skincare stuff is still new for me but it's time I learn.  This was also a splurge but I'm so glad I got on the train.  I apply mine nightly and call me crazy but I already see and feel a difference in my skin.  It also smells great which doesn't hurt.  So cheers to aging (what other option do we have) and new product finds!


Larabars

As a mom of three and even after all of my knowledge I still find myself at times waiting too long to eat and not making the best choices.  These are healthy, delicious and taste almost like a treat.  Target and my local footsore sell them and they're around $5 for a box of 5.  They come in several flavors and these are my favorite so far, 4-ingredient bars made from a simple blend of dates, peanuts, chocolate chips and sea salt. Made from simple ingredients, for a gluten free, non-GMO and dairy free bar. Throw one in your diaper bag, purse and glovebox. 


Native Natural Deodorant

Kind of random, I know.  I've been on like a life-long quest for the best deodorant.  I work as a nurse in a busy ICU and it gets stressful, chaotic, we sweat.  When I'm not there I'm chasing babes.  I previously had tried to many all natural deodorants which were awful, so awful it was almost as if I wearing nothing.  This deodorant is amazing.  It's made in the US, aluminum and paraben free.  I've been using it for several months and now I'm on their subscription list.  If you buy one thing on this list let this be it!

Comes in several scents and ships free and super quickly! Coconut Vanilla is my current jam. 


BCA One-Piece- $58.00

I'm at this awkward stage where I don't quite want to wear a bikini because I'm a mom and over 30 (if you can though, you should!).  I always have a few pounds to go (maybe I always will lol) and I'm always chasing or carrying someone so I don't want anything popping out, haha.  This bathing suit is just perfect.  You don't need to be a size 0 to wear it.  It's forgiving and slimming where it needs to be but still sexy with the low neckline, cut-out and strappy back.  It's also BLACK which does wonders for everyone.  You need it, seriously!





LifeSky Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Coffee Mug- $13.00

It's PRIME, the top is Rose Gold and your coffee will be hot for an abnormally long amount of time, need I say more?





Comments