Baby It's Cold Outside.. MY WINTER FAVS

We are currently snowed in here in New Jersey and since I'm off from work I'm not mad at all.  Cozy clothes on, coffee in hand, fireplace burning and shopping some sales online while my kids make huge messes that I guess I'll have to pick up at some point? But seriously, I actually am the exception to the rule in that I LOVE Winter.  It's my favorite.  I don't mind rain or snow at all unless I'm driving, that's not fun, but otherwise I'm all for it.  That being said I want to encourage everyone else to at least try and embrace these cold Northeast Winters and figured I'd share some of my current WINTER favs here. Nordstom has a huge sale I could wanted to link everything warm and cozy for you but #momlife.  Click the links to shop and leave your favorites in the comments!

 IN THE WILD THROW- SO this is a bit of a splurge but it's soooo soft and it's animal print so how can you go wrong and right now it's 20% off.

$143.00


HUNTER BOOTS- Trendy, practical and all HUNTER boots are on sale up to 60% off.  I just ordered my girls matching pink ones.

$93.00


EASY CIRCLE CARDIGAN- I've been eyeing this all season and it's now 40% off! Comes in several colors. Ordering the blush right now.

$44


ARCTIC VEST-Another item I've been stalking and is now on sale! Perfect with a tee underneath. 

$58





MAC GLOW KIT- Because we're all a little washed out looking in January and it's 40% off right now!

$33.75


POM HAT & SCARF- Love Burgandy & it's 50% off right now for the set!

$19.00


Oh & a few little extras...


TRAVEL MUG- Insulated and honestly the top is Rose Gold so it's kind of a MUST!

$13.99


DEEP STEEP BODY BUTTER- I am so picky about lotions and all smells.  I originally found this at TJ Maxx for like five bucks but now I have to re-order online.  It's not super cheap but you don't need a ton so it lasts so long and Amazon Prime sells it.

$11.99


Hope you stay warm this winter!

xoxo Christina






Comments