5 Must Read Books for Women

I am a book worm for life but as a mom if I'm going to read it better be good! These books have all touched my soul in one way or another.  Whether you are looking for a good laugh or a good cry each and every one of these books is going to give you all of the feels!  Women take on so many roles.  Whether it's the role of daughter, wife, mother, the career women or maybe all of the above, you are sure to be met with challenges.  These books all offer wisdom, insight, advice and will leave you feeling like you can conquer the world or that maybe you already have.  They will heal you, give you permission to say no, help you manage your priorities and be your cheerleader and best friend.  Let these women let you in on all of their secrets and tricks of the trade because we all need all the help we can get!

                                          Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis



 Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley



For the Love by Jen Hatmaker



What I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey



 I Shouldn't Be Telling You This by Kate White


Happy Reading!

xoxo
Christina


Comments

  1. I'm so bad about starting a book without finishing one. I have 2 books that I need to finish, but the first 3 are on my list (now I have 2 more, lol)! I'm going to see Rachel at a theatre near here tomorrow! Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to the second showing the 13th....going to bring my tissues!! Enjoy <3

      Delete

Post a Comment