Friday Five

1.  Maple Pecan Coffee-Loving this new flavor from DD so much that I've even strayed from my go-to Pumpkin Spice for it a several times.  I'd stick with milk or cream only as it is a bit sweet but I'm a fan!


2.  Target Sweaters-I mean it's Target and we all love Target but their sweaters this year are really on point.  Their new lines Knox Rose and A New Day especially.  Look for sales this week, select Knox Rose sweaters were $10 off today.



3.  Leaves Candle by Bath & Body Works-Fall in a jar need I say more?


4.  Stranger Things-I'm not sure if I was asleep this past year but the buzz caught up to me now. Season 1 & 2 are on Netflix and I am so IN.  My husband and oldest are in too.  The kids in the show are just too sweet and you're basically always on the edge of your seat.  I'm just starting Season 2 which some have said is even better, pretty excited!


5.  Revlon Super Natural Lipgloss-I don't mind spending on a good gloss but I have found one that I loveeee and is super affordable.  This is my new favorite nude and only $5.97 on Amazon Prime. 




xoxo
Christina

Comments