Loving Lately

Handwoven Jute Area Rug


I love this look and how these hold up even in areas with moderate traffic.  I have this exact rug in my oldest's room and love how it contrasts with the navy, gray and dark wood.  It would work in almost any room and is so pretty in person.  



Yumble

As a working mom of 3 I am all about easy and healthy.  These meals are both of those and ship FREE.  Use code CLEZZO30 to save 30% on your first two weeks of meals.  I figured I would love these but I could not believe how delicious they were.  My kids especially love the Empanadas, Protein Pack and S'Mac n Cheese (pictured below). Click the link to check out some of the meals! Yumble 30% 

off


 


Airspun Translucent Powder

I am IN LOVE with this powder.  I use it under my eyes when I want to hide those dark circles.  It's available in Target and Amazon anddd at only $6.99 is less than half the price of it's competitors.  Tons and tons of beauty bloggers have raved about it and now I see why!

Grande Cosmetics GrandePRIMER


I've been using this lash primer and haven't use a lash curler since March.  A small amount lifts and elongates lashes without damaging.  I cannot imagine living without this ever again. 


 


Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist





I will never stop recommending books.  This book is absolutely rocking my world right now.  It's been on my "To Read" list for a very long time and I finally am halfway through.  I also never recommend a book I haven't finished but it is THAT good.  If your a mom, if you're a multi-tasker, if you feel overwhelmed or stressed by the pace of your days or the constant to-do list that will never be completed, you need this book in your life.  

Comments