Summer Stripe Favorites

I am admittedly slightly stripe obsessed.  I wear them year round in the proper colors and fabrics but summer time is like stripe-a-palooza for me and since denim is also having a moment in more than just pants I'm all over that striped denim trend.  Here are a handful of my favorite summer stripe picks.  

Click the photos to SHOP!

Happy Shopping!



Chriselle Wide Leg Jumpsuit CURRENTLY HALF OFF!



Bow Hair Tie




Striped Split Neck Tie Waist Dress





Striped Sundress




Stripe Poplin Halter Top





 Floral Striped Color Block Tank
                                                                                                                       




Striped Split Neck Flutter Top ON SALE RIGHT NOW!




Henley Bodysuit AEO




Striped Cami




Stripe Woven Tote





Tie-Back Romper



        Off The Shoulder Embroidery Dress 40% off!



Comments

  1. Such great outfits! The jumpsuit is my fave. I love it with those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love me some stripes for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving stripes lately, these are some great pieces. Especially the split neck top and off the shoulder dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits. Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ By any chance you are interested on doing collaborations, you can check out the collaborations portal of Phlanx.com and connect with amazing brands!

    Xoxo,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment