Mother's Day Gift Guide

It's almost May which means Mother's Day is just about here.  Being a mom is one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs there is.  We deserve on this day and every day love, thanks and to feel appreciated.  Even small gestures mean the world. 

I once had an Etsy shop so I love, love, love supporting small shops.  Many of these small shop owners work from home because they too, are moms.  Here I am sharing some of my favorite Etsy Shop finds. 

Click the PHOTOS for links!





Happy Shopping!



 Succulent Gift Set $22.00







Fingerprint Necklace ON SALE $32.80








Handmade French Soaps w/ Soap Dish $25









Normal Two Kids Ago Mug $12.99





Mommy & Me Tops









Herb Garden Kit $22.99









Mother's Day Gift Box $27.99 







Comments

  1. Handmade French Soaps w/ Soap Dish $25 - I love these French soaps with soap dish! Thank you for the link, I purchased for my mother who loves France and this website offered a wide variety of scents and 3 French soaps and a soap dish for $25 is a great price! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment